1. Where is the corroborative evidence for the claims?
2. Where are the peer-reviewed articles in recognised journals?
3. Where is the support from universities and institutions of higher learning?
4. Where are the historians, academics and scholars from the mainstream universities?
5. Why have no recognised scholars in the field of Pius XII study been part of Pave The Way projects?
I have said many times that Gary Krupp has done historians a great service in making this material available to us via his website. I appeal, yet again, for Mr Krupp to allow us to do our job and record the history of Pope Pius XII as the material becomes available within all its manifold contexts.